Cleartrack provides a national vegetation management service to utilities, the transport network (road and rail), government and local authorities, social housing and commercial clients.
Our core business activities include:
- arboriculture: formative pruning, crown clearance and lifting, risk identification and removal to trees on highways, motorways, railways, educational establishments and residential areas
- grounds and landscape maintenance: amenity mowing in rural and town environments, shrub bed maintenance, young tree maintenance, clearance of pathways and paved areas, maintenance of hedges
- landscaping: grassing and seeding services, planting schemes, watering, mulching, weeding, turfing and young tree maintenance
- herbicide regimes: controlled application of pesticide and herbicide to pathways, paved areas, accesses, car parks, depots and planted areas in pedestrian zones, town and village locations, highways
- specialist injurious weed treatment: herbicide, stem injection or removal of injurious weeds by licence
- ecology and environmental mitigation: surveying by in-house ecologists, protection of biodiversity and protected species for existing and new schemes.
- fencing: removal, replacement and repair of highway, domestic and commercial fencing
- site clearance: preparation, clearance and treatment of land for development, housing and green spaces
This is our sole business providing a ‘one-stop shop’ for the management of our clients green assets.